Please join me and update your bookmarks to www.unstucklearning.design
This site will no longer be updated and exists only as an archive.
Welcome to Unstuck Learning Design, a Melbourne based but globally minded consultancy! Unstuck Learning Design is currently me; Chris Harte (read more here) but who knows how it will grow! I focus on both best and next practice in learning and innovation, bringing research, experience and extensive knowledge networks together to help to forge great learning for all, in schools, businesses and beyond.
I provide professional learning which models great pedagogy, is personalised to the people and the context, is rich in technology and deep in thinking.
I have particular expertise in;
- design thinking at an organisational and individual level
- digital technology and learning spaces (both physical and virtual)
- learner centred pedagogy and learning models (constructivist learning cycles and inquiry)
- strategies to enhance higher order thinking, learner efficacy and engagement
- formative assessment strategies and learning analytics
- leadership of learning organisations; professional learning, action research and communities of learners
- language learning pedagogy and language specific support (English, French and Spanish)
Current partners and projects
- Woodleigh School, Victoria - designing an holistic skills framework, supporting personalised learning and Languages Other Than English
- Global Tropics Futures - building a virtual science school with the Department of Education Queensland
- Google for Education - project management of online conference EduOnAir ANZ https://educationonair.withgoogle.com/live/2016-dec
- Google for Education - Chromebook and G Suite professional learning support
- Minimbah School, Victoria - Designing a STEAM curriculum and integrating the Digital Technologies Curriculum
- Education Services Australia - writer of the pedagogy and leadership sections of the Digital Technologies Hub website - www.dthub.edu.au
- Melbourne Girls Grammar - designing authentic and self-directed learning in Languages Other Than English
- EdTechTeam - Spotlight Presenter at Google Apps Summits and Custom PL Events
There are a couple of projects I can't tell you about at the moment, but will be able to soon :)
Please explore the site and if you are interested in working with Unstuck Learning Design, fill in the form below